We are always accepting resumes for Food Services Workers and Childcare Assistants.
Please submit your resume to . Title your email with the position you would like to be considered for.
Custodians – Full-time
We are looking for two energetic and detail oriented individuals who have a heart for serving the church. Each position is 40 hours a week with benefits. Our custodial staff is responsible for providing and insuring the cleanliness of all campus buildings and grounds as well as maintaining security.
- Clean, maintain, setup campus facilities and grounds.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Ability to work well with co-workers in coordination with the Facility Team and other Ministry areas.
- Complete schedule of responsibilities as determined by Custodial Supervisor.
- Maintain continual awareness of and address any safety concerns on campus.
Organist / Assistant Conductor – Part-Time
Established and creative church music department seeking an organist/assistant conductor. Please submit your resume to
RBCPC is a great place to work. We are a collaborative team that seeks to have a family-like atmosphere. It is a joy to bring new people on to our team when we have openings.
For more information contact .